TESTIMONY: Land of the Master, My Trip to Israel With Jesus as My Guide
This book details the second of three overseas trips it was prophesied I would take back in 2003 (1st Geneva, Dec. 9-15 2003; 2nd Israel, April 9-11, 2004; 3rd Greece, June 5-11, 2004). I was not informed where the second and third trips would be; each one came with but little notice and were very short in duration.
Details of Trip 1 (Geneva) are in Spiritual Journeys – Volume II (2016). Details of Trip 2 (Israel) and Trip 3 (Greece) are in Spiritual Journeys – Volume I (2016) under chapters Land of the Master and Teacher of the Master.
Land of the Master was first released in 2004 and is included here in its original form with the following additions:
- Additional information on Western or Wailing Wall
- Clarity on where Jesus was crucified with additional picture and supporting information
- Additional “Cave” section in Nazareth
- Additional chapter Bethsaida with pictures
- New pictures in Steps Where Jesus Taught
- New picture in The Ascension of Jesus
- Teacher of the Master has been added in full as Bonus Chapter
- New Appendix
With the writing of my book Temple Mount 11:11 Horn of God – The Vision in 2019, I was made aware of certain authors trying to confuse the subject of where the Temple was located anciently. And I learned why Jesus brought me here—so He could provide the public with a spiritual witness straight from Him where it was located.
I had waited 15 years to learn all the reasons why He brought me to Israel, and had hand picked the places we would go, as well as how much I would be allowed to spiritually see. So I added what testimonies pertained from Land of the Master to Temple Mount 11:11 Horn of God – The Vision.